Just popping in for your weekly update to let you know about NEW things that have happened over the past 6-7 days.
1. A NEW interview just went up TODAY! PA Vachon – Paranormal Romance author.
2. There’s a new movie review (or two – depending on when you last visited) up for your viewing pleasure.
3. I have quite a few events coming up, which I find very cool. The first one is in a few weeks – May 5 & 6 in Towanda, Illinois. It’s the Duncan Manor Spring Open House. If you love architecture/old houses/being out in the country – you’ll love this place. Here’s the official flyer if you are interested. I’ll be one of the vendors and plan to do a few readings from my books. Come on by!
4. I’m also working on novel #3 (Buried). I’m in the throes of revising (2nd draft) and just hit chapter 21. If you know me (and some of you do), you know I like a short chapter. So, when I tell you that Buried will most likely have 40 chapters, don’t be put off! They are short – much like Badfish and Track 9 were. I am really excited as to where the book is going. Once I finish the 2nd draft, I’ll probably put it away for a few weeks to let it settle before coming back and hitting it hard again.
5. If you haven’t checked out the Uncanny Valley section yet, do! It’s pretty animal-based, in a good way. Yeah, there’s some weirdness, but nothing offensive.
6. I have to ask. If you have read any of my books, please consider putting up a review. Even a one or two sentence blurb will help. Thank you.
Thanks for following! Feel free to spread the word about the blog, my stuff, other author interviews – anything 🙂 Have the grooviest of weeks and keep the pens and keys flowing.