Suspense, with dollops of psychological horror – I write about “real” people in familiar settings who face the bizarre, the weird, and the unknown.
*All 5 books are available in paperback and Kindle formats (Buried coming soon to Kindle!). They also make a great gifts for the readers in your life.
(Please Leave a Review on Amazon! Indie writers depend on the kindness of strangers and friends!)
Badfish – Link to Amazon Page Here!
Track 9 – Link to Amazon Page Here!
Buried – Link to Amazon Page Here!
Track 9 – Publisher’s Weekly Starred Review – Linky Here
- Badfish (2015) – Misogynist motel owner Karl Demetris has an insatiable desire for money and power. In order to line his pockets, he leads an underground drug ring, but soon discovers a cheaper substance to peddle. The effects on its victims are ghastly and horrifying. Strip club owner and public masturbator extraordinaire, Donald Bickley, is the only person in a position to stop this atrocity. Though he has his own demons to battle, the future of Badfish rests in his sticky hands. Donald will need to pull himself together long enough to save the town.
- Track 9 (2017) – After a catastrophic railway accident leaves a trail of carnage and devastation in its wake, the small train station in Rain, Germany is shuttered. Six months later, Gary and Grace Wolf, returning home after their belated honeymoon, find themselves trapped inside the now defunct terminal. What they discover within its walls leads them to make harrowing decisions. What they learn about each other pushes them to the brink of disaster. Back in Bloomington, Illinois, their best friends, Mike and Sarah Waverly, await their return. A few hours before the plane is scheduled to land, Mike becomes tormented by troubling premonitions concerning Gary and Grace. Driven to find out the truth, Mike finds himself battling mysterious and inexplicable obstacles that plunge him into his own personal hell. Everyone’s fate hangs in a precarious balance as the clock runs out.
- Buried (2019) – Priscilla Wyatt is a single, middle-aged nursing assistant who lives behind Sommerville Funeral Home. When her dachshund, Weenie, returns home with a ghastly find, Pris’s life starts to spiral out of control, plummeting her headfirst into the macabre.Gerald Zenith, proprietor of Sommerville, couldn’t care less about the dead. Between running scams and keeping a necrophiliac subordinate in check, Gerald’s hands are full. He hasn’t the time nor the interest to be concerned with what is happening in the cemetery during the wee hours of the mornings…until all hell breaks loose. Some secrets are too big to stay buried.
Short Story Collections
In A Corner, Darkly – Volume 1 – Link to Amazon Page Here!
In A Corner, Darkly – Volume 2 – Link to Amazon Page Here!
- In A Corner, Darkly: Volume 1 (2012) – A bad habit goes awry, forever haunting a wedding party; meddling in satanic rituals leads a couple down a road of no return; a young family purchases a new home, unaware of the evil waiting for them inside; an innocent college student wins a prize of horror. These and other macabre tales in this book will assuredly leave the reader plagued with fear, searching for a way out of this crypt without so much as a dim flashlight for companionship.
- In A Corner, Darkly: Volume 2 (2017 – REVISED EDITION/PURPLE COVER) – Volume 2 of In a Corner, Darkly, elevates the suspense and adds a swath of horror throughout. Meet Mark DeSoto who scores a new job in a cool record store, only to find out he is surrounded by merchandise of death; follow Gully into an apocalyptic nightmare as he tries to escape the men with the ice-picks; join a small group of friends as they discover the truth behind getting lost in a jungle. These fifteen tightly spun tales will keep you in… SUSPENSE!